Trims and Pricing
Whether you want it just for the good looks or you need to put the pedal to the floor and hear it roar, there’s a 2015 Chevy Camaro for you at DePaula Chevrolet in Albany. The coupe body style is available in six trim levels, while the Camaro Convertible can be found on the top four trims of the coupe.
You don’t need to go all out for high-tech amenities like Bluetooth or the Chevy MyLink infotainment system, but if you want a car that looks and feels state-of-the-art, amenities like a heads-up display and premium leather upholstery are available on the high-end trims.
- 2015 Camaro 1LS Coupe: $23,705
- 2015 Camaro 2LS Coupe: $25,145
- 2015 Camaro 1LT Coupe: $26,005
- 2015 Camaro 2LT Coupe: $29,205
- 2015 Camaro 1SS Coupe: $33,505
- 2015 Camaro 2SS Coupe: $37,305
The performance-grade Camaro ZL1 and Z/28 are back again with their high-power engines and sport-tuned suspensions:
- 2015 Camaro ZL1: $55,505
- 2015 Camaro Z/28: $72,305
The 2015 Chevy Camaro exterior is so bold and unique that it has earned itself a home in the Michael Bay Transformers film series. This is a car that looks powerful, featuring classic muscle car styling and bold exterior lines that have come to define it since the vehicle made its grand re-entrance into the auto world. While the Camaro received significant exterior upgrades in 2014, the 2015 model stays the course, from the revised sheet metal to the available hood vent to the upgraded front and rear design.
If you want to distance your Camaro from other models around Schenectady or Troy, try the RS Exterior Appearance Package, which adds on signature LED halo rings, 20-inch silver painted wheels, a chrome accented grille, and a new set of restyled taillights.
Interior Design and Features
The biggest update to the 2015 Chevy Camaro interior is a redefined gauge cluster. While there are still some interior elements that have the feel of a classic muscle car, Chevy seamlessly blends new technology with timeless hot rod aesthetics. Standard tech features like Bluetooth and a six-speaker stereo system with satellite radio keep you connected and entertained, but Chevy has plenty of options for drivers willing to upgrade.
- Heads-Up Display (HUD): Keep your eye on key engine specs without ever having to look away from the road. The Camaro’s available HUD projects important vehicle information directly onto your windshield.
- Chevy MyLink: Control your smartphone apps, music streaming, navigation, and more from the convenient 7-inch MyLink touchscreen interface, found on 1LT and higher trim levels.
- Sunroof: Coupe drivers can feel the wind in their hair, too; the available sunroof upgrade can be had on LT and SS trim levels.
- Boston Acoustics Sound System: Step up from the standard stereo system with this premium Boston Acoustics Sound System. Nine speakers deliver your driving soundtrack to you with a richness that home theater systems would envy.
Schedule Test Drive
No matter which engine you choose, the 2015 Chevy Camaro’s performance delivers.
- 3.6L V6: This standard powertrain is rated at 323 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque, paired with your choice of a six-speed manual or automatic transmission, earning as much as 28 mpg and proving that muscle cars can be fuel sippers, too.
- 6.2L V8: The Camaro 1SS and 2SS feature a 6.2L V8. If you go for the standard six-speed manual transmission, you’ll enjoy 426 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque, while the six-speed automatic drops the output to 400 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
- Supercharged 6.2L V8: Drivers of the Camaro ZL1 will enjoy 580 hp and 556 lb-ft of torque from this supercharged behemoth of an engine, going from 0-60 mph in as little as 4.4 seconds and featuring your choice of six-speed automatic or manual transmission.
- 7.0L V8: For drivers who prefer the old-school power that comes with a naturally aspirated engine, the Z/28 has an immense V8 with 505 hp and 481 lb-ft of torque; it’s only available with a manual transmission.
Advanced Safety Technology
The 2015 Camaro Coupe took home a Five-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA, including top scores for side-impact, rollover, and frontal crash protection. In addition to traditional safety features like antilock disc brakes, front and side curtain airbags, and traction/stability control, the Camaro has a range of advanced safety features available.
- OnStar Telematics: Standard on all Camaro models, OnStar provides a concierge service at the push of a button and can notify the authorities when you’ve been in an accident. Press the “help” button to have roadside assistance sent your way if you need a tire changed or a tow.
- Rearview Camera: The last thing you want to do is back your pristine bumper into another car or a telephone pole, and the Camaro’s available rearview camera puts a clear look at what’s behind your car on your in-dash screen for peace of mind when backing up.
- Rear Parking Sensors: For another level of protection, the available rear parking sensors emit beeps as you get closer to an object, letting you know just how much space you have to maneuver in a tight spot.
Apply For Financing
2015 Chevy Camaro Reviews
We think the most important 2015 Chevy Camaro review is the one that you give us after you take a test drive at DePaula Chevrolet, but we have some reviews from key auto critics and blogs to help make your decision to drive a Camaro even easier:
- The Car Connection praises the Camaro’s powertrain options: “Whether you’re looking for an economical V-6 or a surprisingly well-rounded V-8 SS or 1LE model, or even a supercharged ZL1 or track-ready Z/28, the Camaro comes in flavors that range from affordable and stylish to nimble and wicked-fast.”
- AutoTrader loves how the 2015 Camaro seems too good to be true, saying “For those interested in big off-the-line acceleration and burnout potential combined with sharp handling skills and respectable fuel economy, the 2015 Camaro delivers it all.”
- Cars.com is impressed by the infotainment interface: “It’s an intuitive layout, and the touch-screen ‘buttons’ themselves are large and easy to reach. They also respond to your touch by changing color, limiting how much second-glancing you need to do to complete a task.”
Test Drive a Camaro Today
If you’re even thinking about driving a 2015 Chevy Camaro around Troy or Schenectady, you owe it to yourself to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Contact us online or by phone at 518-278-6036 to schedule some quality time in the driver’s seat of a new Camaro – you can also drop by our showroom six days a week to check out our current stock at 785 Central Ave in Albany.